Saturday, June 21, 2014

My Everyday Brushes - No 7, ELF and Samantha Chapman

I absolutely love brushes. Applying makeup with brushes is so much easier, and not to mention how awesome the finished look is.

These are the brushes i use everyday:

From Right to Left (In the order of how I would use them)
My everyday brushes
  1. No 7 Foundation Brush RM35 (For a smooth and polished base - recommended by Lisa Eldridge)
  2. ELF Studio Concealer Brush USD3
  3. ELF Studio Powder Brush USD3 (For loose powder application - big and soft)
  4. Samantha Chapman Blush Brush USD8 (I love big blush brush as they give a more natural blush without the hard edges)
  5. ELF Eyeshadow Brush USD1 (To smooth on eyeshadow all over the lid as base)
  6. ELF Studio Contour Brush  USD3 (I use a darker brown to contour my eyes)
  7. ELF Studio Eyeshadow C Brush USD3 (To pick up highlighter for under brows and nose bridge, inner eyes too)
I also have Ecotools brushes and they work really well too but I use them mainly on weekends when I have a bit more time to makeup. These brushes are all super affordable, and for their price points I would say they work pretty well. I've had some of these brushes close to 5 years, especially the ELF range. They are priced USD3 each and very soft, and surprisingly durable. However, these brushes are not available in Malaysia, I bought them all from US website and shipped it here. I bought all the ELF and Samantha Chapman at www.iherb.com, while No 7 can be found in any Boots pharmacies (I got mine from Bangkok).
Read my reviews here on how to get more savings in iherb.com.

I've heard so much on Suqqu brushes but they are extremely expensive. So, while I'm saving enough to buy Suqqu, these brushes will do just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment