Monday, June 16, 2014

Shopping at Escentual.com - La Roche Posay, Bioderma and other French Pharmacies Favourite!

I've heard so much about French pharmacy skincare - high quality, affordable and gentle on the skin.
The two highly recommended brands by my most favorite makeup guru, Lisa Eldridge, are La Roche Posay and Bioderma. Sadly, both brands are not available in Malaysia :(

So, imagine my happiness when I found these 2 brands on Escentual.com which ships to Malaysia on 30% sale!!

Oh.My.God.

To top it all, shipping is so affordable - only 5 pounds for International shipping to Malaysia. If you are kiasu like me, registered shipping is only 8 pounds. I'd highly recommend registered, knowing how easy parcels get lost in bolehland.

They also have a reward point system called Pretty Pennies. 1 points = 1 penny, which translates to 1% reward to be used in the next transaction.

For those using Maybank Amex 2 Cards, more good news! Yes, they accept AMEX, so please place your order on weekends to get additional 5% rebates :)
I've just placed my order yesterday, so I'm still obviously waiting for the parcel.

I'm so excited about the products i purchased! Will definitely review the products in the future, so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment