These are the brushes i use everyday:
From Right to Left (In the order of how I would use them)
- No 7 Foundation Brush RM35 (For a smooth and polished base - recommended by Lisa Eldridge)
- ELF Studio Concealer Brush USD3
- ELF Studio Powder Brush USD3 (For loose powder application - big and soft)
- Samantha Chapman Blush Brush USD8 (I love big blush brush as they give a more natural blush without the hard edges)
- ELF Eyeshadow Brush USD1 (To smooth on eyeshadow all over the lid as base)
- ELF Studio Contour Brush USD3 (I use a darker brown to contour my eyes)
- ELF Studio Eyeshadow C Brush USD3 (To pick up highlighter for under brows and nose bridge, inner eyes too)
Read my reviews here on how to get more savings in iherb.com.
I've heard so much on Suqqu brushes but they are extremely expensive. So, while I'm saving enough to buy Suqqu, these brushes will do just fine.