Tuesday, June 17, 2014

L'Oreal Everstrong Overnight Repair Treatment


image 

I was doing my weekly shopping in Watson's when I stumbled upon this product. Didn't intend to pick it up until I turned the bottle around and saw "Made in USA". Now, this got me interested because it was so afford-ably priced at RM29 for a 100ml bottle. 

Here's what it says on the bottle:

EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Overnight Repair Treatment  

  • For hair that needs extra strength, now there is haircare that’s so gentle, yet so strong. The new EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System™ contains L’Oréal’s patented Bio-Ceramide complex, which strengthens hair after just one wash. EverStrong Overnight Repair Treatment is a leave-in formula that penetrates the hair fiber while you sleep to improve strength after just one use. It absorbs quickly without leaving residue on your pillow.  

I was instantly sold after reading this. After using it every night for 3 months, I can confidently say that it is THE best hair treatment I've ever used. Seriously good. 

My hair is very brittle, and fragile with lots of split ends thanks to constantly dyeing my hair (almost every 3 months). This thing literally seal my split ends together, no joke. 

image

I apply 2 pumps every night. The treatment is a white gel, which doesn't leave a sticky residue on my hand. My hair is so soft and fluffy the next morning. I have super fine hair naturally and most overnight treatment will weigh down my hair and makes my hair super flat and dull. But not this one, it is light and I really can feel my hair getting stronger with every use. 

Recommended for severely damaged hair with split ends. You can find this in Watson pharmacies for RM29.

I will rate this 5/5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment